You can create as many agents as you want, with Kaleyra’s Voice application.
But in case you want to group these agents according to skill or availability, we have a convenient “Agent Group” option that allows for you to bucketize these agents according to skill, availability, or pretty number any defining factor you want.
To create an agent, follow the below steps:
- Log into your main Voice Application account
- From the left-hand menu, navigate to “Agents”
- On the page that loads, click on the more option, found on the right side of the page, to expand the drop-down menu, where you will find “Agent Groups” option, and click on it.
- On the page that loads, click on Create Group, found on the right side of the page.
- A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to provide a name to the group and select the agents you want to assign. Select the agents and click on “Save”. You can add or remove agents by using the buttons in between the columns to do so.
- Once done, the groups will appear on the list. In case you want to add or remove any agents or want to delete a group altogether, you can do so by clicking on the edit or delete options next to the group name.
The group feature is highly useful since you can categorize multiple agents and identify them with the group name. This group name in turn can be used for configurations within the IVR studio, to make adding multiple agents seamless and convenient for you.
Read more on configuring groups in dial pattern now.