Are you getting complaints from a few specific customers regarding messages, even though they are registered clients?
Only want to initiate OTP and important updates to specific customers and filter out the promotional calls?
We have a black-listing feature that you can use to do it!
Once you add a number following the below steps, if you send a message to these numbers, the status will appear as "OPTOUT-REJ". Read more about Error Codes.
You can follow the steps below to add numbers to the blacklist from your account:
- Go to your Voice Application and login in.
- On the left-hand menu, find “Blacklist” and click on it.
- On Clicking “Blacklist”, a new page will open as below. Click on +New to add new numbers to be blacklisted.
- A small pop-up menu will appear, where you can add a single number
- Click on the Import button to add multiple numbers. You can import numbers that you have saved in .txt,.csv,.xls and .xlsx
Once added, you will be able to see the numbers added. In case you need to edit the number, you can do that as well by clicking on the edit icon at the right corner next to the number (shown below)