Template registration process has now become mandatory for all Indian Companies wanting to send messages to their client base, in order to curb unsolicited and spam messages across the country.
This is also known as the DLT Process and you will need to register with the operators in order to be able to send messages via Kaleyra’s Platforms. Refer to the Operator’s Template registration Process here.
Once you have registered the Content Templates with the operators, you can go ahead and submit the same via Kaleyra’s platform as below:
- Log into the MIS Application and sign in with your credentials.
- Once you log in, find Manage Sender Tab on the Menu Ribbon on top and Select SenderIDs in the drop down as shown.
- Once you have the SenderIDs approved, you will be able to see an Eye Icon as shown below. Click on it.
4. This will open a new page where you can add new Templates. Click on “+New” on the right-hand corner of the page.
5. This will open a pop-up as shown below. Go ahead and enter the details as requested along with the mandatory TemplateID (highlighted) and hit “Save” to submit the Template.
6. Once approved by the Kaleyra Team, the status will change to approved on the panel.
Bulk requests for Entity ID mapping (more than 50) can be requested for by dropping an email to email@example.com