Are you getting complaints from a few specific customers regarding calls, even though they are registered clients?
Follow the steps below to add numbers to the blacklist from your account:
- Go to voice.kaleyra.com and login in.
- On the right-hand menu, find Blacklist and click on it.
- On the new page that opens, you should be able to add new numbers by clicking on New and Import.
- If you want to add just a single number, the you can use New and the below pop-up menu will appear. Enter the number and hit Add to Blacklist
- If you want add multiple numbers, you can do that as well, by selecting Import. The below pop-up window will appear. You can upload the data in .xls, .xlsx, .csv or .txt formats.
- Once uploaded, you would be able to seen the numbers as below. In case you want to edit a number, click on the edit Icon (highlighted below) on the left.