It is required to register consent template on DLT platform to acquire consent from new subscribers prior to transmission of commercial communication.
To register a consent template, a principal entity or telemarketer need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Login to the BSNL DLT Portal using Telemarketer/Principal Entity login credentials
- Click on the "Templates" option on the top right corner of the page and, in the drop down, select "Consent Template"
- On the page that loads, find "+Add" button on the top right corner and click on it.
- This will load the page for Add Consent Template. Fill in the Template Name, Brand Name, and Scope of Consent
- Examples of Template Content:
We would like to send messages regarding marketing offers to our customers.
We would send special offers, new product details and recommendations.
We need your consent to send you the best offers and updates.
- Once you have filled in the details, click on save. The request will be submitted for approval and will show up on the main dashboard with the status as "Pending", until it is reviewed and approved.
- The Consent template registrar will validate and verify details provided by you.
- On successful registration, the consent template registrar will approve and register consent template ID on DLT platform
- The Registrar Team will communicate successful registration and any unsuccessful submissions in case of incorrect details with the applicant on the registered e-mail and mobile number within 72 hours of registration.