Header is a unique 3-8 characters alpha or 6 characters numeric string (depending of the entity type) assigned to a business or legal Entity for sending commercial communication.
Every principal Entity need to register Header with access providers as per the procedure below:
- Login to the Tata DLT platform using Principal Entity login credentials
- Go to SMS headers-> Add header in header page
- Fill the requisite details such as header category, Header type, sender ID / header and provide details of sender, provide supporting documents & justification for header
- The Header requested for should be for the Entity itself & not for any other entity. Also, there should be a relation between the Header & the Entity's name, line of business, brand etc.
- Submit the request for approval and make payment through available payment modes
- Header registrar will validate and verify details provided by the Principal Entity within 2 working days
- On successful registration, the registrar will action (approve/reject), register the Header on the DLT Platform
- The registrar function will communicate successful registration or any discrepancy i.e. missing document or incorrect details with the applicant on the registered e-mail and mobile number in the defined TAT.